Friday 28 September 2012

Delicious Cafe @ One Utama

If you feel to have a good environment and a delicious gourmet for you brunch or dinner, I think there's a cafe ‘Delicious' will not disappoint you.

This day I was having to done my brand research of creative strategy, so I came One Utama and of cause I had to took my lunch here. At the time to looking a place for lunch, something attractive me, 'Delicious' Cafe. It's very special design style and I feel it look like furniture store. But seriously, when you step into the store you will feel very comfortable and their staff are kind and gentle to serving each customers.

Comfortable environment to chill and relax with your friends. You have to soft pillows everywhere can hug for you! The ingredients they use is of high quality and do not expect the fact that you need to pay more, but it was worth it. :)




These photo's quoted from 'http://www.thedeliciousgroup.com/'

I didn't take much photos, was really too hungry and forget to take more photos about this cafe. :D
Here's some photos I take before I having my lunch,



These my lunch set and personal consumption at here are between RM20-RM50. Although it is expensive, but the quality of food is worth it. If you have time, welcoming to taste the cuisine here.


Rating : Ambience 9/10, Quality Of Food 8/10, Service 9/10

Details

Address:
Lot G316,
Ground Floor,
1 Utama Shopping Centre Phase 2,
No. 1, Lebuh Bandar Utama,
47800 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor


Tel: 03-7724 1086

Website: http://www.thedeliciousgroup.com/


 By, Mun Li Yin

No comments:

Post a Comment